Beam LiteDOCK Extreme 9575 Docking Station
Beam LiteDOCK Extreme 9575 Docking Station for the Iridium 9575 Extreme
BEAM LiteDOCK Extreme 9575 is a multipurpose docking station for use with the Iridium Extreme 9575 satellite phone handset in maritime, transport or fixed site applications. It is designed to allow you to utilize the SOS emergency, with an inbuilt GPS coupling capability that allows you to connect an external GPS antenna to the dock. The Iridium Extreme handset fits securely in this docking station with an easy click to lock mechanism that can be inserted and removed with a press of a button. The LiteDOCK also allows you to use the side portable hands free jack for voice calls by using the corded ear piece that comes packaged with Iridium 9575 Handsets.
The LiteDOCK Extreme features USB data port, phone charging, and integrated Iridium and GPS antenna. All antenna cables and power sources permanently connected to the docking station, ready for use.
BEAM LiteDOCK Extreme 9575 Features
- Integrated GPS antenna coupling to support External GPS antenna
- Allows portable hands-free to be connected when in docking cradle
- USB data port
- Integrated Iridium antenna connection
- 6V DC input, supplied by the auto accessory adaptor of the Extreme
- Charges Extreme handset
- Status LED for power indication
- Supports all Iridium voice & data services
- Hands-free (from the Extreme handset speakerphone only)
- Easy & convenient installation
- Light-weight Cradle 375g (0.82 lb)
- Universal mounting bracket
- Iridium Fully certified – Including ROH
Box Contents of the BEAM LiteDOCK Extreme 9575
- LiteDOCK cradle
- Universal Mounting Bracket (RAM),
- Earpiece extension cable
- Quick Start Guide.
Power Specifications Rated Input •6V DC, 850mA max AC Power Pack •Not included (Adaptor included with your Iridium Extreme handset) Average Power Consumption •5 Watts Data Port (USB) •USB Mini-B 5-pin female (USB Slave). Power Cable Iridium Antenna •Inline circular socket to support Iridium 3mm power jack Connector •TNC-Female GPS Antenna Connector •Active 3.3V DC, SMA Female Environmental Operate Temp. Range* •LiteDOCK Extreme -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C) Iridium Extreme Handset 14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C) Charging Temp. Range** •32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C) Operating Humidity Range •< 85% RH non-condensing Storage Temperature •-22°F to 176°F (-30°C to 80°C) Weight (Dock Only) •13.23 oz (375 g) EMC Compliance •CE RoHS •Full compliant RoHS Directive EU 2002/95/EC (All 6 substances) WEEE Flame Retardant •UL94.0 Safety – SELV •IEC/EN/AS/NZ 60950-1 * When Iridium Extreme Battery is fully charged ** Derived from the charging temperature range of the Iridium Extreme handset battery.